Friday, October 21, 2011

food quirks

No surprise that my boys are picky eaters, I have quite a few food quirks of my own.

I don't eat chicken with bones in it - has to be boneless strips.  Totally grosses me out to watch my boys gnawing on a drumstick bone.  I do eat wings, though.  (I know there are bones in there, but they're little).
Steak has to be well done - no pink.
No eggs (except french toast).
I can eat sausage, but don't like it.
No yogurt... It "contains live and active cultures" .  Not sure what that is, but I'm sure as hell not gonna eat it - sounds like a science experiment.
No fish or seafood.

Love salads.
Could probably eat my body weight in french fries.
Not a big dessert person,  would actually rather have fresh fruit.
I only like teeny tiny bites of chocolate (if that's not weird, I don't know what is).

I have to have coffee, lots and lots of coffee, each and every day.
Lots of water and sweet tea.
Coke not Pepsi (and I can tell the difference).
Wine or beer, not too choosy there.
All time favorite drink - gin and tonic with extra lime :)

1 comment:

  1. Funny. I can't eat stuff with bones either. I do love eggs though, and I prefer pepsi. Favorite drink would be bourbon and diet mt dew.

    ReplyDelete