Sunday, June 9, 2013

managed without a man this morning...


For the past couple of days we've had a tiny little mouse making a nuisance of himself in cabinets and drawers.  Sooo, I trapped him - "trapped" not "killed" because he somehow managed to crawl off with the trap still attached to him.  Therefore, I had to crawl up into the cabinet armed with a flashlight, wooden spoon and hotdog tongs and wait for him to flop close enough to get ahold of him.  Most unpleasant, but Blondie won :) Had to take a Xanax and throw away my hotdog tongs, but we are once again mouse-free :)


"Dude, stay away.  She's got hotdog tongs."
                                                 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Is this the creature? He looks like a great pet! hee hee Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, my hands were too full of weapons to get any pics

      Delete